• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you know that the site has been hacked Tamsin?

When you search on Google the front page still says 'this site may be hacked', but when you click on it the site comes up fine, no weird page anymore.

been doing it for me for over a month thought it was just me, and yes when I type rabbits united in search engine and click first link

When you search on Google the front page still says 'this site may be hacked', but when you click on it the site comes up fine, no weird page anymore.

Good, it will take google a little bit to catch up and remove the warning :)

Oooh never noticed that before!

When I search for the Forum on Google I get the notice as well .. hehe, soon to disappear!

oooh yes when i just tried on my laptop it didn't come up with a threat warning and it's now worked on my phone! Brill! Glad i said something now :D

My ipad has started to do that too, I think it has done it or something similar before. The first time I visit the page changes to something like filestore72 hosting and has flashing banners saying click here or something and I think it mentions bingo. If I close it and click again it's gone. Plus in the google result it says This site may have been hacked.

I get this on my 2012 phone but it's okay on my computer. On the phone I can't click and close the filestore72 thing either, I just can't access RU at all.

Got it 1st time via google today.
For about the last 2 weeks it kept telling me to update by downloading a different flash player, & I had to try again to get through.

My ipad has started to do that too, I think it has done it or something similar before. The first time I visit the page changes to something like filestore72 hosting and has flashing banners saying click here or something and I think it mentions bingo. If I close it and click again it's gone. Plus in the google result it says This site may have been hacked.

This is what it does for me on my laptop and hubbies laptop too. xx

If anyone still has an issue let me know but it should be fixed :) And do bug me if there is an issue - it's probably I haven't noticed it :)

Would that explain the advert for small rabbit hutches I saw on the top of the forum main page when I last logged on a week or so ago?

I'm still getting it myself when I follow the google link Tamsin x

Hmm, I can't duplicate it - could you try clearing your cache? I'm wondering if you've cached the dodgy page and that's why it's still appearing.

The warning won't go away until you do the following Tamsin

https://support.google.com/websearc...visit_id=1-636199853499101851-3321485514&rd=1

There's a section about how to remove the warning

Thanks, yes, I've done that. Google are just taking their time about updating it.

Hi Tamsin - this has started happening for me again the past few days. It is also giving me a pop up about testing a new iphone (ha! if only!) that freezes my ipad or browser.

Back