• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you know that the site has been hacked Tamsin?

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
On my laptop it always detects a threat when I come on here
and on my phone (I've got old phone at minute cos mine broke) it doesn't even bring this site up because it's been hacked it brings me to some rubbish.

I didn't know if you knew? (as it's been like it a while although it guess it's hard to fix)

Last edited:
How are you managing to post if you can't see the site? Call me confused!

Looks OK from here!

On my laptop cos of the security things it's got on it blocks the threat so i can still go on but when I'm on here it always pops up threat detected. I can't go on it on my mobile it brings me to some rubbish site and before that on google search it says may have been hacked.

Ru is working ok for me - it sounds like something on your end. Maybe it's detecting something harmless and thinking it's a threat? Mine does that to me sometimes with sites that I know are ok.

My ipad has started to do that too, I think it has done it or something similar before. The first time I visit the page changes to something like filestore72 hosting and has flashing banners saying click here or something and I think it mentions bingo. If I close it and click again it's gone. Plus in the google result it says This site may have been hacked.

Mmm that's odd. but I don't think it's something at our end cos it's doing it on both my phone and my laptop. and it doesn't do it to any other sites. My OH works in IT and he thinks it's the site. But that is odd it's happened to no one else.... :?

My ipad has started to do that too, I think it has done it or something similar before. The first time I visit the page changes to something like filestore72 hosting and has flashing banners saying click here or something and I think it mentions bingo. If I close it and click again it's gone. Plus in the google result it says This site may have been hacked.

oh I don't get bingo I get some weird rubbish but I'm glad it's not just me now lol was starting to think i was going mad!

I've had that just now NBB, but it's the first time it's happened to me .... I was already logged in and just changed to another page ..

However it only happens on my interim phone I've got (my phone broke) the phone I've got at minute has old software on don't know if that's got anything to do with it. That's what OH said anyway

maybe thats why it doesn't happen to me - on my laptop I just click a bookmark to get to the forum and on my phone it remembers the forum and suggests it if i type in a little bit of the name.

I always click on a bookmark so no probs here. Worth pointing out though just in case.

When I look it up on Google it says the site has been hacked, too. I click on a different blue hyperlink on the list and it seems to come through ok.

Oh right, I see. I don't Google it either - I just type in 'rab' into the address bar and it miraculously comes up with it, as I'm on here so much! Same for Facebook - except it's 'fac' for that!

This is weird.

umm I see what you mean about going via google - the rest seems fine which I guess is why it's only effecting a few people. I'm just going to have a look

Back