• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introduction

Hello :)

Lynn said:
Hi there :wave: - must have missed your posting - better late than never eh :wink:

Thanks so much Lynn for the hello. :) It's nice to meet you. Your lop rabbit in your avatar is absolutely adorable. :)

Hi Michelle

Unfortunately Hunny Bunny unexpectedly died after 16 days and took my heart with him. The caring people here helped me through it and I now love reading all your stories and the photos of such beautiful, cuddly and elegant bunnies!

I love your picture with your dog....very,very cute :lol: :lol:

I'm so sorry.......

Marlene said:
Hi Michelle

Unfortunately Hunny Bunny unexpectedly died after 16 days and took my heart with him. The caring people here helped me through it and I now love reading all your stories and the photos of such beautiful, cuddly and elegant bunnies!

I love your picture with your dog....very,very cute :lol: :lol:

It is very sad news about Hunny Bunny. I'm so sorry that happened Marlene. You and your family are in my thoughts, because even though he was a wildlife rescue, I am sure you were all attached. I know I get that way myself. Thinking of you and sending warm bunny hugs.

Sincerely,

Michelle

Hello and thank you so much for the welcome........

Sage said:
Hi :wave:

Welcome aboard, your pets are so cute. :)

Hello there "Sage"...thank you so much for the welcoming hello. You are very thoughtful. I look forward to getting to know everyone here in the forum.

Whenever you have time, please feel free to visit my main website: http://www.midnightbunny.com/

Keep in touch,

Sincerely,

"Midnightbunny"

Thank you Michelle - I knew you would understand how I feel. There was no way Hunny Bunny was going back to the wild....he was so tame and loving and cuddly :love:

Back