• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is She Jealous Or Just Excited

Christine662

Warren Scout
Hi all.

Frankie & Lilah are both now well settled in their new bunny shed. Free range every morning if its dry in the garden and have 24/7 access to big run. Now the shed is all done it's great as I can go in and sit with them whatever the weather. But every time I go in to spend time with them within a few minutes Lilah starts humping poor Frankie. He just lets her! They are both fixed nearly a yr ago....is she just excited I'm there? She circles my legs etc has a little fuss then pounces on him. I hope it isn't because she wants me out😕

I would judge this to be excitement rather than jealousy, coupled with the fact that Spring is just around the corner. I see this behaviour sometimes at feeding time.

Thanks Omi

I didn't realise they got fruity after being fixed. When she was first spayed last summer poor Frankie hardly got a moments peace. They were bonded not long after her op. She kept building a nest too every few weeks but hasn't done that for long while now. I feel sorry for Frankie. But he just lets her. She is a lot bigger than him too. Rex. Apart from that they are great together. Best thing I done was adopting and bonding them. Since the sheds been finished i think I've fallen even more in love. Lot more contact etc. Haven't taken a cuppa in there with me yet☺ too worried it get knocked in all the excitement. Thanks x

Thanks Omi

I didn't realise they got fruity after being fixed. When she was first spayed last summer poor Frankie hardly got a moments peace. They were bonded not long after her op. She kept building a nest too every few weeks but hasn't done that for long while now. I feel sorry for Frankie. But he just lets her. She is a lot bigger than him too. Rex. Apart from that they are great together. Best thing I done was adopting and bonding them. Since the sheds been finished i think I've fallen even more in love. Lot more contact etc. Haven't taken a cuppa in there with me yet☺ too worried it get knocked in all the excitement. Thanks x

With mine it's usually a neutered male humping his neutered Dad :lol: And if he sees that I'm watching he looks shocked, as if he's thinking "Did I really do that" :lol:

😆 they are so funny aren't they. Having the shed now...with lovely bench with bedroom under...I sit with them a lot. Interaction is loads better now. Especially with the cold wet weather. Lilah looks really mean when she does it. Not mummy's girl then for sure😊

Back