• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ted & Susan! Wish me luck

Kara

Warren Veteran
I'm going to start to try & bond them this weekend, I had left it as Ted was having eye drops & mite treatment but I hate to see them both alone any longer!

If / when it all works out I will have space to adopt another 2 ;)

I'm going to start to try & bond them this weekend, I had left it as Ted was having eye drops & mite treatment but I hate to see them both alone any longer!

If / when it all works out I will have space to adopt another 2 ;)

Kara!!

Good luck! :thumb:

Keep calm and post often - I'm sure you will :D

ohhh exciting. Everything crossed Susan & Ted find an easy road to love. What is your bonding technique?

Small outside space, tonnes of hay & yummy food! Has worked well so far.

When I tried them together back in the summer (with Shadow) they groomed each-other but Shadow didn't like that and fur flew, I am hoping they will be OK.

I won't give them breakfast before so they will hopefully be more interested in food :lol:

Small outside space, tonnes of hay & yummy food! Has worked well so far.

When I tried them together back in the summer (with Shadow) they groomed each-other but Shadow didn't like that and fur flew, I am hoping they will be OK.

I won't give them breakfast before so they will hopefully be more interested in food :lol:

Yes, a joint interest in yummies :D

Thanks both!

I am optimistic and I think they can feel that too :thumb:

I always believe that the owner's attitude is more than half the battle. When bunnies skirmish I never get stressed and it never seems to last long ....... Good luck!! :wave:

Ha ha sorry all!!

Well weather forecast was for dry days, IT LIED :lol:

So, I wimped out :oops:

It is my plan for ASAP though so it will be soon :thumb:

We cleared out our big shed last year so I am thinking I will get a temp pen in there to do it?!

tut:roll::lol: xx

Ha i know!

I blame my husband too, I wanted to do it when they needed breakfast on Sat morning but he let me lay in and cleaned them out and gave them brekkie, I mean tut tut how awful of him ;)

yeah c'mon Kara. You've posted sunshine photos so no excuses...lets get them bunnies bonded (just like that :lol:)

*snorts*

I was just about to post saying this weekend for sure!!!

Last Saturday I spent the day staring in to space as Ethan stayed at a mates for the night and Nath and I decided to drink 3 bottles of wine & a bottle of 13% mead between us.

I have pictures of the corridor taken at midnight?! :oops: I felt very sorry for myself and then felt wide awake Sunday night :lol:

*snorts*

I was just about to post saying this weekend for sure!!!

Last Saturday I spent the day starting in to space as Ethan stayed at a mates for the night and Nath and I decided to drink 3 bottles of wine & a bottle of 13% mead between us.

I have pictures of the corridor taken at midnight?! :oops: I felt very sorry for myself and then felt wide awake Sunday night :lol:

in that case all is forgiven...for now :lol:

I shall update tomorrow, sunshine & dry weather forecast all weekend :thumb:

Think I shall clear space in the shed so I can stat comfy :lol:

Back