• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another Recommendation From my Rabbits

It looks tasty :)

Are you feeding in a similar way to how Readigrass is offered, i.e. relatively small quantities provided in a separate feeding bowl?

That sounds really tasty (wish we could eat it). I see they sell it where I buy my hay so will look for it next time I go there. I am not impressed with my current Readigrass as there is a lot of dust in it.

Thanks for the suggestion Jane. I may try this with Autumn :thumb: It doesn't say it's free from molasses though? I know it's not in the ingredients list, but there was a 'free from molasses' section that it didn't appear to be in? x

Just bought a huge sack of readigrass! This looks great. Your rabbits sure know how to shop for yummies :)

No molasses in it and my Rabbits have had no problems with the Rapseed Oil content. I do not free feed it, just a small handful a day x

No molasses in it and my Rabbits have had no problems with the Rapseed Oil content. I do not free feed it, just a small handful a day x

Thanks Jane. I think Autumn would love a handful of this a day! It's finding a place that stocks it near us now :lol:

I've just emailed Dengie and they are going to send me some free samples of the grass pellets and the meadow grass too!!

Just know the buns are going to love them!!

Thanks for sharing xx

They only sell the straw-based feed where I get the hay so I will need to order some. I wonder what the grass pellets are like as well?

They only sell the straw-based feed where I get the hay so I will need to order some. I wonder what the grass pellets are like as well?

Not tried them, well I mean my Rabbits haven't ! I'd email Dengie and ask if they'll send you a small sample pack of both the Grass/Herbs and the Grass Pellets :)

Dengie sent me some grass pellets to try, oh goodness I want to eat them myself!! They smell of very new cut lawn, so yummy. My very fussy bun gobbles them up so I use them now as his treat in the evenings (only feed 4 pellets at a time). My other buns all love these pellets too and the good thing is they are 100% grass with nothing added etc :thumb:

Back