• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anybun tried these? Supreme Meadow Loops

Never tried them but I think P@H now stock them and they seem to get a lot of good reviews regarding ingredients etc

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I usually do the #furryfriday on the Supreme FB page and just after Shadow passed away I added the pic I shared on here of him with his tongue out and they very kindly send Susan & Ted some goodies.

They both get 2 loops a day and they go crazy when they hear the pack rustling :lol:

http://supremepetfoods.com/products/selective-naturals-meadow-loops/

I wonder if they are anything like barley rings?

I see they have tempting ingredients like peas, locust beans and alfalfa ... lucky buns is all I can say :lol:

ha!

I don't know that I will get more but for now it is funny to see how much they love me at dinner time :lol: :lol:

I think they were the other choice when I was claiming my free P@H Supreme Treat for buying a bag of Supreme food! I went for the forest fruit sticks instead because they were 'healthier' XD My two go MENTAL for a plastic bag, but it rarely contains anything better than readigrass! They're soooo deprived :lol:

I've not tried the loops so will give that a go next time, but I have tried the forest sticks and the bunnies loved them. They're so fussy with food and treats, but supreme always seems to go down well (food and treats!)

Back