• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bleu keeps escaping

I'd try a standard outdoor run with built in lid - you can paint the wood to match your home so it doesn't look out of place - or DIY your own using wood and the puppy pen panels as the mesh.

Also make sure he has plenty of things to do overnight to keep him busy and stop him looking for his own fun.

Tam

My OH is the same :lol: he informed me that there was straw on our bedroom carpet, we don't have straw in the house so it must have clung onto my clothes from the goat shed and then got transported inside :shock: :lol:

My OH constantly wears a black bear onesie & is covered in hay non stop, ie the opposite of Zoobecs & Omi's OHs.

I really hope the bed wees stop. We are all in one room & I can empathise with much of what you are saying. They sound like a herd of elephants & Joey & Boo spend half the night bouncing on the bed or perched on our pillows. I am happy to say we just had 2 bed wees early on & since, everything crossed, they've been good. I hope Bleu learns to behave cos it sounds like he is having good fun

My OH constantly wears a black bear onesie & is covered in hay non stop, ie the opposite of Zoobecs & Omi's OHs.

I really hope the bed wees stop. We are all in one room & I can empathise with much of what you are saying. They sound like a herd of elephants & Joey & Boo spend half the night bouncing on the bed or perched on our pillows. I am happy to say we just had 2 bed wees early on & since, everything crossed, they've been good. I hope Bleu learns to behave cos it sounds like he is having good fun

:lol: I have a purple bear onesie and have a habit of putting my goat coat over it and going out to then in the morning:lol:

Since we took Bleu to bed i have been trying to get him to go up and down the stairs but he wouldnt do it. He chose yesterday to do it all by himself and i missed it at first. The OH came down all excited that he had done it. Ben brought him back down and he scratched at the door so we opened it and he ran straight upstairs and jumped on the bed with OH. He the went up and down all day after the OH. I think Bleu is learning to get his way with hubby :lol: Needless to say OH "SUGGESTED" we give him another chance, Bleu was a very good boy last night and is now upstairs watching OH get dressed. I think or hope he is clever and carries on being good. Im go proud of him even though i am jealous :D Think it works in my favour though him attaching himself to Ian.

Im the one always in the onesie but we are both covered in hay all the time, he doesnt even mind poo but said he draws the line at a shower through the night. :lol:
Zoobec im always out feeding pixie and daisy in my onesie its warmer than my clothes. :D

Update. We changed to the largest bedroom and sectioned off our bed so bleu couldnt get to us. He has been amazing, no weeing or pooping on the carpets. He follows up around everywhere. He comes the toilet upstairs with me and follows me back down again. He scratches on the door if he wants to go to "his" room. We got rid of the pen in the living room and i made him a house out of massive cardboard boxes for now. His food and water bowl and blanket is in there but he prefers lying against one of the dogs. I am amazed how good he has been. I will really need to get him a wife though because hes grooming the dogs and its making me feel sad that he could make a lovely husbun one day.
16388148_10154692310553859_3899692185718500808_n.jpg

Aww, what a lovely photo. It really sounds like he likes the new arrangements :D

Update. We changed to the largest bedroom and sectioned off our bed so bleu couldnt get to us. He has been amazing, no weeing or pooping on the carpets. He follows up around everywhere. He comes the toilet upstairs with me and follows me back down again. He scratches on the door if he wants to go to "his" room. We got rid of the pen in the living room and i made him a house out of massive cardboard boxes for now. His food and water bowl and blanket is in there but he prefers lying against one of the dogs. I am amazed how good he has been. I will really need to get him a wife though because hes grooming the dogs and its making me feel sad that he could make a lovely husbun one day.
16388148_10154692310553859_3899692185718500808_n.jpg

This is lovely and very touching WS :love:

I'm glad you persuaded your daughter to swap rooms with you :) Was she OK about it in the end?

Thank sxxxx She was fine with it really, the kids know im bonkers when it comes to the buns so i think they just go along with it, plus she got a new double bed out of it too. :lol: Even the hubby thinks bleu will need a wifebun to love when he sees him grooming the dogs. It is touching to watch but when he is a bit older we will be getting him neutered then find him a wife. Im not ready for a vet visit yet since losing blitzen. xx

Back