• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Happy New Year present from Pickle - twin Pygmy goat kids

I want baby goat cuddles & with mama Pickle too. The babies sound like right good fun already

The babies love cuddles:love: Pickle doesn't do cuddles, she will tolerate stroking when she is eating but that's about it! I took a photo off the webcam of the kids but photobucket pop up ads are stopping me getting the image code to post it!

What lovely news (and pics).

IMG_1117_zpsecrdgtnf.png
[/URL][/IMG]

The kids have got more coordinated and can jump and climb now :thumb: it's amazing how quickly they are progressing:thumb: we have finally decided on names, Charlie and Lola :love: they have been outside for the first time today, and had great fun jumping on and off the 2 platforms made from pallets with boards on top, and skipping across the plank between them :lol:
Here's Charlie playing king of the castle on mum :lol:

IMG_1125_zpswgufx9jz.png
[/URL][/IMG]

I totally missed this until now - all 3 are gorgeous! Would love some more pics of them and their setup :love:

The kids have got more coordinated and can jump and climb now :thumb: it's amazing how quickly they are progressing:thumb: we have finally decided on names, Charlie and Lola :love: they have been outside for the first time today, and had great fun jumping on and off the 2 platforms made from pallets with boards on top, and skipping across the plank between them :lol:
Here's Charlie playing king of the castle on mum :lol:

IMG_1125_zpswgufx9jz.png
[/URL][/IMG]

What gorgeous heaps of goatiness :love::love::love:

great names. I still want to play & cuddle with them. Charlie & Lola - too beautiful, you'll have to keep them;)

Back