• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Burgess hay

oreo101

New Kit
Hello,
I have a question to ask about a certain type of hay called burgess Timothy hay. My rabbit really likes thick, crunchy, stalky hay and do you think burgess Timothy hay is thick, crunchy, stalky and green.

Thanks

I used to get Burgess hay about a year ago and found it to be really good. However the quality of it suddenly dropped and it hasn't gone back to what it used to be in my opinion. Ordering in bulk often means you get more for your money, but if this isn't an option Burns Oat Hay sounds like it might be worth a try for your bun! :)

Thanks lagomorphlion, tulsi and zoobec for your help.:D

I won't be getting the burgess hay as he is a picky bunny and only likes good hay.:lol:

Oreo Is having a little digestion problem but he is beginning to eat his new Timothy hay from wilko which he loves! It's really stalky and quite green which is how he likes it!

I can't really order online and neither do I have farmers selling hay nearby but he likes the Timothy hay I bought and he eats plenty:D

Thanks again:wave:

Back