• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just lost woody :(

catherine09

Mama Doe
Found him at just gone 3 collapsed in the litter tray. Rushed to the vets where they put him on a drip, his temperature wasn't even reading on the thermometer it was so low and glucose levels astronomical at 38. His breathing was very shallow and his heartbeat very feint. We decided to let him go, even if he had stabilised he would never have made it through any sort of anaesthetic for whatever caused his symptoms. He was 8 years old - he slipped away very quickly and peacefully surrounded by me and his dad

Run free at the bridge my lovely boy :cry: Noah and Jess will miss you but at least they have each other

Just after I got him, skin and bone he was
IMG_0561.jpg

Upto no good chewing the apple tree
IMG_2970small_zpsmpohkcvi.jpg

Whizzing around like a loony
IMG_2981small_zps7h3lzckh.jpg

Stunning boy
D5B2D757-1E2C-4107-92A1-3D421770613B_zpsbeaen7ob.jpeg

I'm so very sorry you have lost your beautiful Woody - he looked such a lovely boy. Run free at The Bridge little one. Xxx

Found him at just gone 3 collapsed in the litter tray. Rushed to the vets where they put him on a drip, his temperature wasn't even reading on the thermometer it was so low and glucose levels astronomical at 38. His breathing was very shallow and his heartbeat very feint. We decided to let him go, even if he had stabilised he would never have made it through any sort of anaesthetic for whatever caused his symptoms. He was 8 years old - he slipped away very quickly and peacefully surrounded by me and his dad

Run free at the bridge my lovely boy :cry: Noah and Jess will miss you but at least they have each other

Just after I got him, skin and bone he was
IMG_0561.jpg

Upto no good chewing the apple tree
IMG_2970small_zpsmpohkcvi.jpg

Whizzing around like a loony
IMG_2981small_zps7h3lzckh.jpg

Stunning boy
D5B2D757-1E2C-4107-92A1-3D421770613B_zpsbeaen7ob.jpeg

I am so sorry Catherine :cry:

RIP Woody xx

I'm sorry you had to let gorgeous Woody go :( I'm asuming he was part of your trio, if so good your other 2 have each other for comfort. Sleep tight beautiful boy x

Thank you everyone. It all happened so fast I'm in shock

He was part of my trio yes, Noah and Jess spent some time with him just now and then hopped inside for their dinner so I've taken him away again.

Back