Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I just lost woody :(

Mama Doe

Default I just lost woody :(

Found him at just gone 3 collapsed in the litter tray. Rushed to the vets where they put him on a drip, his temperature wasn't even reading on the thermometer it was so low and glucose levels astronomical at 38. His breathing was very shallow and his heartbeat very feint. We decided to let him go, even if he had stabilised he would never have made it through any sort of anaesthetic for whatever caused his symptoms. He was 8 years old - he slipped away very quickly and peacefully surrounded by me and his dad

Run free at the bridge my lovely boy Noah and Jess will miss you but at least they have each other

Just after I got him, skin and bone he was

Upto no good chewing the apple tree

Whizzing around like a loony

Stunning boy
    Bunny mum to Jessie, Woody, Noah (trio) and newcomer River! Not forgetting Hettie & Sweep who live with their grandad but visit often
    Piggy mum to Mabel, Molly and Peaches

Remembering Skye, Maisie-pig and Marley-pig. Always in our hearts and very much missed

Looking for welfare orientated bunny boarding in Hampshire? Visit www.chestnutcorner.co.uk or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/chestnutcorner

Warren Veteran

I'm so sorry you've lost your beautiful boy

Wise Old Thumper

I am so sorry. He looked like he was a lovely bunny! Binky free Woody xx

I'm so sorry for your loss. He looked like a wonderful character. xxx
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:
    Bunnies: Elphie & Selene, Helios & Morningstar, Athena, Erasmus & Rivergrace, Persephone & Morpheus, Arce & Yuki
    Cats: Brannigan, Nyssa, Zara, & Ajali
    Tortoise: Aurora
    Gone, but not forgotten: Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Bee, Takumi, Apollo, Iris

T. L. Cowell - Author & Freelance Writer
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
    He was such a handsome boy x

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
    Suzuki SV650S for sale ; 16647 miles ; 2012 plate ; full service 200 miles ago ; new tires put on 1600 miles ago ; selling due to health problems ; full ad here: https://www.gumtree.com/p/suzuki-mot...mot/1225750811

Mama Doe

I'm so very sorry you have lost your beautiful Woody - he looked such a lovely boy. Run free at The Bridge little one. Xxx

Oh I'm so sorry! That must've been so hard for you.

Run free beautiful one x

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by catherine09 View Post
    Found him at just gone 3 collapsed in the litter tray. Rushed to the vets where they put him on a drip, his temperature wasn't even reading on the thermometer it was so low and glucose levels astronomical at 38. His breathing was very shallow and his heartbeat very feint. We decided to let him go, even if he had stabilised he would never have made it through any sort of anaesthetic for whatever caused his symptoms. He was 8 years old - he slipped away very quickly and peacefully surrounded by me and his dad

Run free at the bridge my lovely boy Noah and Jess will miss you but at least they have each other

Just after I got him, skin and bone he was

Upto no good chewing the apple tree

Whizzing around like a loony

Stunning boy
    I am so sorry Catherine

RIP Woody xx

Can you offer Rosie and Lucy a Forever Home, they have been waiting for so long ? The girls are beautiful, Rosie has a bit of 'Hare' about her and Lucy has a little mane and tufty bum fluff !.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...r-home-(Essex)

I'm sorry you had to let gorgeous Woody go I'm asuming he was part of your trio, if so good your other 2 have each other for comfort. Sleep tight beautiful boy x

Mama Doe

Thank you everyone. It all happened so fast I'm in shock

He was part of my trio yes, Noah and Jess spent some time with him just now and then hopped inside for their dinner so I've taken him away again.
    Bunny mum to Jessie, Woody, Noah (trio) and newcomer River! Not forgetting Hettie & Sweep who live with their grandad but visit often
    Piggy mum to Mabel, Molly and Peaches

Remembering Skye, Maisie-pig and Marley-pig. Always in our hearts and very much missed

Looking for welfare orientated bunny boarding in Hampshire? Visit www.chestnutcorner.co.uk or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/chestnutcorner