• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just lost woody :(

I'm really sorry Catherine. I thought it would be Noah who went to the Bridge first. What a shock for you. Your bunnies all have such a wonderful life.

Binky free Woody xxx

I'm really sorry Catherine. I thought it would be Noah who went to the Bridge first. What a shock for you. Your bunnies all have such a wonderful life.

Binky free Woody xxx

Me too Karen. Him and Noah were inseparable too as you saw. Noah and Jess seem to be comforting each other but I'll keep an eye on the pair of them as I think woody was the 'glue' in the group. I haven't seen any evidence of them falling out but they haven't been sitting near each other either. I hope they will grow to love each other as much as they both loved Woody.

I am so very sorry to read this. :cry: What a beautiful bun he was and obviously very well loved.

(((((((Huge hugs)))))))) and my thoughts are with you at this very sad time.

Binky free, Woody. xxxx

Only just seen this, so sorry :( We lost Albie just before Christmas and it really is a horrible time of year for a loss. I hope Noah and Jess can comfort each other xx

Back