• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

~Candle Ceremony ~ New Year's Eve ~ 2016~

To my beloved Cheeky who introduced me to the rabbit world. Always loved never forgotten. To Holly and Rosie piggies, just thanks for sharing your lives with me. To Lettuce my dragon. I miss you all so much. And finally Sam my beloved dog. Heartbroken still x

My grandad died earlier this year. We won't forget you.

My friend who I knew through facebook but who really mattered to me died a few months ago as well. She was so special as I only met her briefly years ago and so mostly knew her over facebook she made me feel like I mattered and took the time to like my photos of Eloise and took an interest in her which really matters to me as she's the most important thing in my life. She sent presents to Eloise which she didn't have to do. She was so kind and generous. I'm glad I got to go to her funeral.

And my grandma died on Friday. so it will her her funeral soon.

We will miss you all.

Remembering those people I've met in hospital this year and who will no longer be with us - and thank them for sharing their ups and downs and tears ... and the many, many laughs and giggles we had despite everything.

Remembering Patch the Pygmy goat and her stillborn kid, and the three legged hedge hog I rescued who we lost in 2016 I'm sorry we couldn't save you :cry: also remembering Dandy, Beano, Apricot, and Ginger my rabbits, and Salt and Pepper my goats. Miss you all xx

Remembering Mallow and Storm. Nine and a half years of fun, chaos, affection and respect. I learnt what complex, loveable and loving creatures rabbits are. Miss you loads and still laugh when I find surreptitious evidence of you (nibbled furniture, bunny poos in the most unexpected places, wee sprayed up the wall and behind the bed in the guest room).

Our lovely boy Sydney, who passed less than three weeks ago. We did everything we could to try and save you. Buffy and Theo miss you too xx

Anarchy, lost in April to a liver torsion.

Ivy, lost in August following complications with her spay and

Heartbreakingly I can't currently find any photos of my beautiful harlequin lionhead/lop Gracie, lost days ago in December to a blockage.

All sadly taken far too soon, Anarchy and Gracie only 4.5 years and Ivy at the tragic age of one year.

My candle has been lit this evening, my thoughts were with all those who were lost this year last night.

I have had many losses this year, but I treasure the memories and lives I shared the year with. I miss you all: Gordon rabbit, Leonard hamster, Bertie guinea pig, Daryl rat, Rick rat, Hershel rat, Sahara gerbil, Gobi gerbil, Valentine hamster and Jack dog. :love:

Also remembering my very special Boris bunny who I lost in 2013 who is in the frame with Gordon.

My candle has been lit this evening, my thoughts were with all those who were lost this year last night.

I have had many losses this year, but I treasure the memories and lives I shared the year with. I miss you all: Gordon rabbit, Leonard hamster, Bertie guinea pig, Daryl rat, Rick rat, Hershel rat, Sahara gerbil, Gobi gerbil, Valentine hamster and Jack dog. :love:

Also remembering my very special Boris bunny who I lost in 2013 who is in the frame with Gordon.

:love:

How lovely.
I missed this last night for various reasons but this evening I will be lighting 4 candles.
The first candle will be for my gorgeous boy Billy that we lost in November. The second one for my lovely Eli, our sweet little Hamster that we lost in August. The third candle will be lit for my wonderful Nan that passed away on the 4th of January. The last candle is for all the other lovely buns that people have lost on this forum... there seems to have been a lot recently.

I was going to make up a special photo frame for my dear Tooey, but I realized we're getting on into the new year so I'd best post before long.

My sweet girl, please forgive me for all that I put you through. You were an exemplary patient and such a wonderful cat for 16 years. I hope we didn't keep you too long at the end and I'm sorry for how our last day went. :cry: Brother has never been the same since you left us.

That's it, I won't say any more, but I hope you are at the Bridge waiting for me when my time comes. Griffy misses you, even if it doesn't seem like it. We all do. :cry:

Love you to the moon and back, my beauty.

tooey%207-14%20picmonkey_zpscj87rykh.jpg~original

Remembering my little angel Zee

I've lit a candle for my beloved lil baby zee who sadly passed away on December 6th 2016. I miss him so very much and love him with all my heart. He will always be with me and never forgotten. He was a beautiful rabbit who loved snuggles and affection. Such a good boy. Loved to play with his rattle and sit on his bed like a little king. Rest in peace my Lil zee xxxxxx

Back