• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Someones Beloved Pet Cat

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I am sorry that we were too late to help you but we could not leave you lying by the roadside as you took your final breaths. If we can track down your owner at least we will be able to let him/her know where your little body now rests and that it has been treated with respect.

RIP Black Cat x

That's so very sad, poor kitty. That's a lovely thing to do though Jane, they all deserve our respect don't they x

Heartbreaking :cry: Sleep well, kitty.
Thank you Jane, for caring for this wee one in its final moments on Earth. xxxx

Still feel tears welling. I am glad her owners know...nothing worse than not. But what a sad Christmas for them. :(

Thank you for the update, Jane. Bless you for your kind soul. xxxx

That's a very kind thing to do, I'm sure it will help the owners a lot knowing that their cat was treated well at the end. RIP black cat x

Thank you for doing that, Jane. There's nothing worse than not knowing what happened to a missing pet, and much comfort in knowing that someone else cared enough at the end.

Back