Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sleep Tight Binkybop

Default Sleep Tight Binkybop

I'm devastated to say that our little Binky left us today. I took her into the vets this morning to be neutered, never in a million years did I think I'd get a call 2 hours later to au she hadn't reacted well to the anaesthetic. I knew there was a high risk, but you never think it could happen to you - or your baby. We're incredibly upset today, I just look at my boyfriend and I just have no words. We buried her in the garden, under a patio slab so nothing can reach her, it brings comfort to have her home in the garden she absolutely adored.

We have Barnaby, whom we bought as her companion a few weeks ago and we hoped that pretty soon we could bond them. Having Barnaby is bittersweet at the moment. If I'm being brutally honest and as horrible as this may seem, although we love him dearly it was always in the back of our minds that if Barnaby and Binky didn't get along, it would be Barnaby who'd need to be rehomed simply because our tiny house isn't big enough to keep them seperate forever. Now we're getting to know Barnaby properly, he's exploring his home and it's good to watch, but our hearts ache terribly for our Binky.

Sleep tight baby, we love you so much xxx

Warren Veteran

I am so very sorry What a horrid shock for you.

Young Bun

my rabbit died today 2

Quote Originally Posted by Binx View Post
    I'm devastated to say that our little Binky left us today. I took her into the vets this morning to be neutered, never in a million years did I think I'd get a call 2 hours later to au she hadn't reacted well to the anaesthetic. I knew there was a high risk, but you never think it could happen to you - or your baby. We're incredibly upset today, I just look at my boyfriend and I just have no words. We buried her in the garden, under a patio slab so nothing can reach her, it brings comfort to have her home in the garden she absolutely adored.

We have Barnaby, whom we bought as her companion a few weeks ago and we hoped that pretty soon we could bond them. Having Barnaby is bittersweet at the moment. If I'm being brutally honest and as horrible as this may seem, although we love him dearly it was always in the back of our minds that if Barnaby and Binky didn't get along, it would be Barnaby who'd need to be rehomed simply because our tiny house isn't big enough to keep them seperate forever. Now we're getting to know Barnaby properly, he's exploring his home and it's good to watch, but our hearts ache terribly for our Binky.

Oh I am so very very sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Binx View Post

How tragic I am so sorry

RIP Binky x

I'm sorry
    This is my worst fear at the moment

Binky free my sweet Aubrey

Wise Old Thumper Barn Yard Bunnies's Avatar

I am so sorry for your sudden and tragic loss. Hugs xxx

I'm so sorry thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

I'm so sorry that you have lost Binky. That's so sad. X
    Gone to Rainbow Bridge
    Teeny 10/11/16, Joey 11/11/16, Weeny 16/11/16
    Sleep well my babies- we will never forget you.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry that you have also lost your bunny reede2. Sending hugs x
    Last edited by jojosmum; 20-12-2016 at 08:34 PM.
    Gone to Rainbow Bridge
    Teeny 10/11/16, Joey 11/11/16, Weeny 16/11/16
    Sleep well my babies- we will never forget you.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx