• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My baby was taken so suddenly. I'm finding it so hard. Messages of support welcome

Thank you so much. She was indeed very important to us. she helped us through so much. It all feels so unfair and i know i will never forget the way she would chin my finger, or the way she would nibble something that she knew she wasn't allowed to then run off and binky cos she loved causing mischief. she taught atashi how to binky and he tried to teach her to flop even if she was too light and would always roll right over. She will forever be missed. thank you for your message.
Exactly the same as my Billy who I lost 2 days ago during a horrendous vet visit. I'm so broken hearted I really feel for you. I said to my partner today about the chinning and loving being told off, Billy used to flick his head back and binky, it's so funny how they knew it was naughty, but loved doing it xx

Our little friends come into our lives, some are only here for far too brief a visit. But they burn into our hearts, we have no idea what goes on inside their heads but they seem very aware of what makes us happy and smile and get pleasure themselves from being daft as brushes.
She will be missed but never forgotten and you can't replace her which is a good thing. Any current and future pets will have their own endearing qualities that do not deminish the feelings we had for those now over the bridge.
I hope your wishes come true, that one day you will meet again in that warm field.
David

Back