• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rose 2012-2016

JackieS

Warren Scout
Rose stopped eating at the weekend and when we got to the vets it turned out she had a nasty abscess that had sent her into stasis. Unfortunately she passed away at the vets before we managed to get her home :(

She leaves behind her brother Axl who is very lonely without her, so we are already on the look out for a wifey bun for him.

Last edited:
Rose stopped eating at the weekend and when we got to the vets it turned out she had a nasty abscess that had sent her into stasis. Unfortunately she passed away at the vets before we managed to get her home :(

She leaves behind her brother Axl who is very lonely without her, so we are already on the look out for a wifey bun for him.

What a dear little Rabbit, I am really sorry that she has passed away :cry:

RIP Rose x

I am so sorry for your loss. What a beauty she was. :love:
I hope that you will be able to find somebun to ease Axl's grief. Thinking of you at this sad time. :cry:
Sleep well, Rose. xxxx

Back