Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our wonderful bunnies - we miss you.

Young Bun

How heartbreaking Your family clearly loved them very much and gave them a happy life. I'm so sorry for your loss x

Thank you Mighty Max and Snowymouse. Very kind of you both to take the time to post.

Warren Veteran

I'm so sorry you lost Teeny, Weeny and Joey A very cruel disease. Sending lots of hugs for you.

So sorry for your loss, it sounds like they all had a lovely life with you, I am sure you have lots of brilliant memories of them, sending loads of healing vibes your way. Binky free little Teeney, Weeney and Joey

Thank you both so much for your kind words.

So sorry x

I'm so sorry Binky free Teeny, Weeny and Joey xx

Lots of beautiful buns available for adoption at Acomb Rabbit Rescue

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Check out my band!: Void Ship Captains

Thank you both, your kind words are much appreciated. Have been finding it difficult today - we just miss them all so much. Their passing has left an enormous hole in our lives. The speed at which it all happened was awful.

Every day we spent a lot of time caring for our buns - I was usually on 'cat watch' (there are a few cats living in the neighbourhood & I had to look out for them wandering into our garden in case they chased the buns), hubby was the one who settled them in the shed every night. My daughter and I were on cleaning duty every weekend, mucking out the cages and shed. Teeny used to wander in to see how things were going. We used to call her The Hotel Inspector! Jojo would usually be just behind her, coming in for a peek too. Weeny couldn't have cared less - she didn't bother checking but did like her nice clean cage that night. I never thought that I would miss all this.
    Gone to Rainbow Bridge
    Teeny 10/11/16, Joey 11/11/16, Weeny 16/11/16
    Sleep well my babies- we will never forget you.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx