• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In Shock........

Niklovesrats

Warren Scout
I bought my daughter a harlequin rex baby rabbit on Tuesday night..... she was told to leave her alone for 24 hours (until Wednesday night) she got her out Wednesday night and all ok ... got her out Thursday night and she flopped onto her side..... we thought she was relaxing but when after 20 minutes there was no movement we checked her and she had died!!!! My daughter is incredibly upset

Oh no how awful :cry: I am so sorry :cry:

I bought my daughter a harlequin rex baby rabbit on Tuesday night..... she was told to leave her alone for 24 hours (until Wednesday night) she got her out Wednesday night and all ok ... got her out Thursday night and she flopped onto her side..... we thought she was relaxing but when after 20 minutes there was no movement we checked her and she had died!!!! My daughter is incredibly upset

Oh no! :shock: That's awful - so sorry! :(

Back