• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mum gave me this for Robin:)

TanzyPan

Alpha Buck

It holds four pints and stays warm for hours .. I've tested it :D
I just hope he can't move it much .

I'm putting it in Robins pen where he sleeps at night :)

I put half cold and half hot water in it and it's perfect :)
Need to find a rubber washer for it but as long as you don't tip it upside down it doesn't leak !!

How lovely :) I hope he approves. I can imagine it would be quite heavy with 4 pints of water inside, so I would be surprised if he could move it, but he is a sturdy French Lop lad :lol:

I used one of these for my lovely tricoloured minilop Mottle (rip). They stay ever so warm esp. if wrapped in a towel or fleece.

It worked a treat and Robin didn't move it around .
I put it to the back of his house and it seems to have trapped the heat in lovely .

I've just been looking these up on EBay to get one for Maisy in case it turns very cold (though she is quite the robust bunny anyway) but where do you think would be best to put one in her hutch? As I want her to be warm but not get too hot so want to make sure it's in the best place :)

I saw two of these at a car boot sale and I thought about buying them after I see this post for my chickens lol. However they wanted, 50 for the big one and 30 for the smaller one!

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

I saw two of these at a car boot sale and I thought about buying them after I see this post for my chickens lol. However they wanted, 50 for the big one and 30 for the smaller one!

Whaaatt? Mine was £3 from an Animal Fayre ......

That's what I thought??? I only usually take about ten pounds to the car boot sale

That's what I thought??? I only usually take about ten pounds to the car boot sale

They are old fashioned and possibly collector's items. Guess that's why they were so expensive. Perhaps a charity shop would have one?

Think I might get some of these! Would you put it inside the bed area? Or just in their house/hutch?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back