I contacted the BRC about their code of conduct, here it is...
- I have been a Member of the BRC for more than 2 consecutive years.
- I am the breeder or owner of the rabbit(s)
- I breed for sale from no more than 4 breeds of rabbit
- I am satisfied that all rabbits for sale are in good health, showing no signs of infestation by fleas, lice or mites and have not been knowingly exposed to any contagious disease.
- All rabbits show no signs of contradiction to the accepted breed standard and any imperfections will be pointed out to the purchaser
- Should the rabbit have a ring, I will explain it's significance to the purchser and tell them how to check the ring.
- I will give the purchaser information on feeding their rabbit and explain that the rabbit should always have access to fresh water
- If I am unable to satisfy the requirements of a prospective buyer, I will always refer them back to The Breeders Directory and NOT pass them on to another breeder.
- I will only sell stock to children under 16 if accompanied by a written letter of authority from parents.