• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Robin :(

TanzyPan

Alpha Buck
I let Robin play out on the back garden while I was doing some jobs . I can see the garden from the kitchen and shout him now and again and he pops his head up or comes to the door to see if I have a treat on offer and they was no sign of him.

So as you can imagine I'm panicked, burst out looking for him shouting Robin and still no sign of him check all his favourite spots and he's in the last one curled up small like a rock and neighbours cat is next to him .
I pssssst it off and when he sees me he blots back inside home.

I can't see any marks on him but he's shaken up.
Usually fergie is out with him but she's had her coat groomed for Christmas and is feeling precious.

I'm now scared this could send him into statis

I've tempting him with some banana which he loves
He's settled down in the living room now but not fully stretched out like normal

Hes eating petfectly but only out my hand :roll: but is pooing normal .
Has had some fuss and has started to lay relaxed like normal.

I think I created a big baby with this rabbit

Hes eating petfectly but only out my hand :roll: but is pooing normal .
Has had some fuss and has started to lay relaxed like normal.

I think I created a big baby with this rabbit

Shock is quite hard for a rabbit :(

Whereas we would recover and put it behind us, it seems to affect them seriously. Glad he's eating. Lovely boy :love:

I had a similar cat-related experience recently, and Lopsy was eating much slower than usual, so much so we had to give him his pellets separately for two evenings (Aboleth evidently doesn't scare as easily). Had a few smaller than usual poos but nothing too bad: we were lucky! Hope Robin's OK again soon :)

Hopefully back to normal tomorrow.. I think he's still spooked but not going to go into shock .

He's eating fine as long as I baby him

Back