• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Litter box

So would I put the vinyl down then a thin bit of straw everywhere apart from the litter box? In winter I would put more because of warmth.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You would have vynil only everywhere, with no bedding on top. newspaper and lots of hay in the litter boxes. This gives the rabbits a clear distinction between what is a toilet area and not. You can sometimes get vynil offcuts from independent flooring shops for cheap or free, especially if you say it is for your rabbit hutch.

You would have vynil only everywhere, with no bedding on top. newspaper and lots of hay in the litter boxes. This gives the rabbits a clear distinction between what is a toilet area and not. You can sometimes get vynil offcuts from independent flooring shops for cheap or free, especially if you say it is for your rabbit hutch.

But wouldnt it be good to put a little bedding In for winter as its very cold. Would it be ok to put the vinyl down with some tacks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back