• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Storm - 19 May 2007 to 1 Dec 2016

Liz1966

Warren Veteran
Storm, thank you so much for sharing my life, and allowing me to share in your life for 9 and a half years. I knew so little about buns when I bought you from a backyard breeder but we learned together. I got you a partner, Mallow, and although you didn't get on to start with, you became close friends soon enough. He got you into mischief, climbing on things, munching flowers in the garden, running away when you were supposed to go to bed. You so often slept snuggled together and groomed each other when awake. You missed him when he left for the bridge in July and you learnt to cope on your own.

On your gotcha day:

You and Mallow, up to no good!

King of the bunny flops:

You have been with me and helped me through so many trials and tribulations. Noisy neighbours, redundancy, bereavement, a nightmare situation with a bullying boss at my new job. It was always a comfort to be able to stroke you, play with you, watch you playing or sleeping. I don't think you would have ever understood how much you supported me just by being there and giving me somebun to love.

You also shared so many good times, moving to a new house and having a large garden to play in, binkying all over the place, jumping on and off my bed just for fun, testing my creative skills making castles out of cardboard boxes, snuggling with Mallow. I felt bad on the few occassions I had to put you into bunny boarding but so proud of the way you greeted me when I returned. I felt you missed me as much as I missed you.
Now you are gone. It was a hard decision to take you to be put to sleep. It was my choice and although I miss you very much, I don't regret it. It was hard, day after day seeing you become more fragile, wheezing as you slept, struggling at times to stand up. It would have been unfair to wait until your body completely failed, just because I did not want to say goodbye.

You are now with your best friend Mallow. I want you to know how much I loved you, how much I miss you. I still keep looking over to your favourite spot in the conservatory, forgetting you are no longer there. Sleep well, sweet friend, so many happy memories.

What a very heartfelt tribute to a much loved friend. You made a very selfless decision to let him go.

RIP Storm xx

Storm was absolutely gorgeous. Your tribute is wonderful and he is so lovely in those photos :love:

Run free little one. :love:

Love and hugs to you xx

I am so sorry for your loss. Storm sounds like such a wonderful character and he was such a beautiful boy. :love:

So sorry you had to say goodbye to your friend, It is sometimes so hard to do the right thing and let go of them.

Binky free Lovely Storm

Back