Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is it...

Default Why is it...

That as soon as you groom your lionhead, they seem to need grooming again?

Morpheus is very unimpressed with me! He tolerates being groomed, but hates being picked up and especially having his belly groomed. Gah! He is now giving himself a good once over.

Warren Veteran

Yep, my lions tangle their fur by having a good scratch after I have sorted them out!

Mama Doe

I've only had Charlie and Echo three weeks, Charlie sucks Echo's mane and gives her dreadlocks. I've cut one out and teased the other two out. She's not impressed with me though.

My theory is that every time you pick a bunny up, in their eyes, you have made them dirty, they therefore have to clean the dirt (ie you / me / any bunny owner) away. Joey even washes each of his toes after a pedicure. Strangely enough bunnies don't feel dirty when they have jumped on your head in the night, if they lick your dirty clothes or crawl all over you in a bid for food & affection

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    My theory is that every time you pick a bunny up, in their eyes, you have made them dirty, they therefore have to clean the dirt (ie you / me / any bunny owner) away. Joey even washes each of his toes after a pedicure. Strangely enough bunnies don't feel dirty when they have jumped on your head in the night, if they lick your dirty clothes or crawl all over you in a bid for food & affection
    seems right

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
    Even the strongest need to have a day of weakness

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffybunny54 View Post
    I've only had Charlie and Echo three weeks, Charlie sucks Echo's mane and gives her dreadlocks. I've cut one out and teased the other two out. She's not impressed with me though.
    XD Brilliant.
    The geeky one... Pronouns: she/her/any.

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Foxy is a lion head...

She too washes all toes after a pedicure lol

She seems to be loosing little tufts of fur, so I can only assume her summer coat is still shedding and the winter one coming through?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks,

Sarah

I love little lionheads and was wondering if they needed and special grooming

Binky free my sweet Aubrey

They have the personality to go with it, right little madam at times lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks,

Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Definitely, they need to get that nasty human smell off themselves as soon as possible, unless of course they've initiated the contact, then it's a different matter. They normally need to express their displeasure at being "humaned" with a good stomp and/or flicking of the feet too. Got to love them.