• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not Not a Lop

tlcwrites

Mama Doe
My darling, recently passed, Apollo, as you might recall, liked to pretend he was a lop in hot weather -

P1070090_zpsfnbwklsx.jpg

New girl Iris has decided to take on his spirit, but in reverse, as such:

P1070668_zpsxvzejgjq.jpg

Iris, honey, you are not Not a Lop! <3 :love:

How she ended up in that position...

P1070659_zpsoanwpe1d.jpg

I think she's settling in. :)

Aboleth likes to ram herself in stupid places too, but she's more like dear Apollo with the ears! Lopsy is just too loppy to be like Iris, except when he's stretching right up :D

she is beautiful, what breed is she then :love: does she not have lop in there somewhere?

Iris (and sis, Arce) are both very definitely lops. I think they are dwarfxgerman crosses as they are both much larger than other dwarves I've had/have and both a little underweight. In this case, I think Iris had DBF-d so effectively that when she sat up, she'd wedged her ear up. I was just lucky to have been there with my camera to catch the shots before gravity inevitably took hold. :lol:

Iris (and sis, Arce) are both very definitely lops. I think they are dwarfxgerman crosses as they are both much larger than other dwarves I've had/have and both a little underweight. In this case, I think Iris had DBF-d so effectively that when she sat up, she'd wedged her ear up. I was just lucky to have been there with my camera to catch the shots before gravity inevitably took hold. :lol:

:lol: awww as I was looking thinking that is a lop bunny :love:

Update to this thread: Aboleth now thinks she's definitely a lop...

C9SdYOTWAAA1w68.jpg

Combination of sleepy and enjoying headrubs :love:

Back