Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Sylar's stasis thread

Warren Veteran

Oh no, I've only just seen this Sending loads and loads of vibes for him and loads and loads of hugs for you.

I don't think you are doing anything wrong. My view, for what it's worth, is that it could be something really simple that is causing these events. You've probably seen on another recent thread the suggestion that Fenugreek Crunchies are not well tolerated by some rabbits and have been thought to be causing stasis. If not these, then possibly something you are feeding Sylar might be causing issues to his digestive system. When he gets over this and comes home, in addition to taking him to see Molly, I think it could be worthwhile having a good think about what he is eating.

I hope you hear some good news soon. I will be keeping you all in my thoughts.

Yes I am going to do that. Thank you.
    I've got work now so I've just rang to see how he is settling in and they have already got his blood glucose/lactate results and apparently they are fine. I just wanted to make sure he had settled in ok.
    Sylar is my baby, he is the biggest mummy's boy and I absolutely adore him. I need him to get better.
    I hope that I have done the right thing taking him in :"(

Oh no sending lots of vibes. I am sure you have done nothing wrong so please don't think that. Sometimes we go through runs of bad luck

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

I'm so sorry Roxy, I hope he will be ok.

You may have seen my post in health. We both have our boys in the vets this evening. I have to call to see how Sidney is doing in the morning.

I'm around on here if you need to chat x

Oh no, I'm sorry to see this. Sending huge vibes for Sylar and hugs for you xxx

Sending lots of positive thoughts, hope you get good news soon x

Thank you. I'm worried sick. The vet just called to let me know how he is doing, I think he is just finishing his shift so he wanted to fill me in before he left which is nice. He is on fluids, bloods ok, they have started syringe feeding and he looks quite comfortable apparently.

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

I'm so sorry you're having to go through this again so soon after losing Bill Sending Sylar lots of vibes and I really hope he is feeling better by the morning.

Lots of hugs to you too, you must be emotionally exhausted by all this xxx
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

Quote Originally Posted by roxyroller88 View Post
    Thank you. I'm worried sick. The vet just called to let me know how he is doing, I think he is just finishing his shift so he wanted to fill me in before he left which is nice. He is on fluids, bloods ok, they have started syringe feeding and he looks quite comfortable apparently.
    Glad you have an update and that he is comfortable currently x

Just rang them again and no change.
    I think that they think I'm crazy... not that I care!