• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barry has gone to the rainbow bridge after a dental

loobers25

Warren Veteran
Barry was nine when he passed away yesterday. He was my mum's bunny and was part of our family. I recently looked after him while my mum was on holiday and I spoiled him to pieces. Barry was so special to us all. He wasn't afraid of any of the dogs and used to enjoy sharing the basket with our spaniel buddy who has also passed a few months ago.

Barry always struggled with ga and took a few days to get over it. He had regular dentals and I recommended to my mum to go see Jc just as you guys recommended him to me.

He had his dental Wednesday and they said they would like to keep Barry in till Saturday morning. The dental went well and my mum arranged a time to collect him. However Friday morning we had a phone call to say Barry was happy having his breakfast and then passed away with a heart attack. We are so confused as to why Barry passed as he was in the best hands and had blood tests and xrays before his dental to check his overall health.

We will miss you Barry so much. I will miss watching you binky around the garden and lunging up at us so happy to see us.

Barry aka bizzle bazzle, bazra, bazza

Binky free with bam and buddy. We love you xxxxxxx

0de13c177b3c245fa345ae2f4fd291c7.jpg

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm so sorry you have lost Barry - he looks so lovely in the photo. Bless you dear Barry and run free at The Bridge. Xxx

Oh he does look a very contented rabbit, and what a wonderful name for him. I am so sorry you have lost him. Binky free Barry x

Back