• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just lost Maple

I've realized recently that I don't have anywhere near as many pictures of her as I thought. I never thought about it, I thought we had plenty of time to take lots of them. I don't have anything really nice of her.
I still haven't touched her stuff in my room. I know I've got to but somehow it feels like accepting it, and I can't accept it. She should be here now.
I'd give anything to hug her again or just touch her beautiful soft fur.
I don't want to keep posting on this thread because it's an older thread but I really want to share a few more pictures of her, even if they're not great.
She deserves to be remembered. She's too special to be forgotten.
Maple_3_weeks_old.jpg

Maple_eating_pellet.png

Maple_laying.jpg

IMG_7280.jpg

Maple_in_blanket_2.jpg

Im so sorry to hear this. Ive just had a sudden and unexpected loss of my little baby bunny Puff. She brought so much love and happiness to us and our home, as well as her bonded partner atashi. Ive been having such a hard time accepting that this has happened too. I understand your pain. Its a cruel thing indeed to have our special babies ripped away with no warning, especially when we thought we had so much more time to love them and feel their love in our life. Your baby is still in your heart. and remember she will be waiting for you happy and comfortable until you join her again. She would want you to smile again one day, she would want you to know she is still looking after you and will always be in your heart. Right now i cant imagine being fully happy ever again and i imagine you are the same but we loved them and gave them the best life they could have hoped for. They know we will always love them and they would want their favourite people to remember them fondly and not be sad forever. It will take time. Maybe my little puff is making friends with your little one right now and they are sharing stories of the people they are waiting for. All my best.

Back