• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Greg and Rose – 6 yr old loving bunnies seeking forever home

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
Greg and Rose are around 6 and came to me after their owners moved and they were no longer able to keep them, I don’t know much about the life they had before coming to me, they came via my vet. I can’t understand why anyone would give up these amazing bunnies after having them for so long.
The first thing to say about Greg and Rose is they adore each other, always snuggling up together and grooming, he is very confident and she is always looking to him for a bit of reassurance. They are both very happy bunnies who are obviously used to being handled and are happy to come over for food and nose rubs, although Greg will give you a playful nip if he’s had enough, but not with any kind of aggression. They are both great hay eaters.
They are both quite large bunnies. They are outside now and this seems to suit them best. Greg is rather mischievous, likes to explore and get his nose into everything so it would take a very understanding owner to have him as a house bunny. Rose is much less outgoing but is still very friendly and gentle, both are easy to handle and just really nice bunnies.
They are neutered and have been vaccinated against Mxyi, VHD and VHD2.
As they are larger buns, Greg is biggest at 2.9kg, they will need a good amount of space, a shed and run or aviary type set up would be ideal.

I know rehoming a pair of older, larger bunnies isn’t going to be easy but I know these two can give someone so much joy and they deserve someone who can give them love and attention! If you think you could give this lovely couple the chance of a forever home please do get in touch.

IMG_2101.jpg

IMG_2103.jpg

IMG_2020.jpg

IMG_2021.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Lou, hope all is well with you.

The Bunnies look to be wonderful and I really hope that someone will feel able to offer them a forever home xx

Hi Lou, hope all is well with you.

The Bunnies look to be wonderful and I really hope that someone will feel able to offer them a forever home xx

Hi Jane :)
These bunnies are so so lovely, I do hope someone will take them on.

I've had an awful time lately with bunnies, in the past 4 months I've lost all three of my own buns, Pansy, Boo and Albert :( Its been devastating...I haven't been around much but really should post an update at some point..

I've had an awful time lately with bunnies, in the past 4 months I've lost all three of my own buns, Pansy, Boo and Albert :( Its been devastating...I haven't been around much but really should post an update at some point..

Oh no Lou :cry: How awful, I am so so sorry :cry:

Oh gosh I am so sorry, that's terrible news :(

I hope you're OK? x

These guys have someone coming to meet them next weekend...but they are also looking at other rabbits. Fingers crossed they pick these two cuties <3

Quick update to say these lovely bunnies have found their forever home :) So pleased they will see out their twilight years in comfort in a huge summer house and run where they will be well loved <3

Back