• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When You Have Spent a Small Fortune on Toys For Your Puppy.................

Aaaw - he was trying so hard to work out how to access the nuggets. I'm glad you helped him.

Is he fully grown now? He doesn't seem any bigger in your most recent photos/videos?

Aww, what a good idea to keep him busy! I love how he kept looking at you and did a wee bark as if to 'come onnn, help me!' :lol: He looks like a very happy pooch indeed. And his tail is so fluffy!

I find a nearly dead Carrot Cottage is a firm favourite .......... especially if it has a few guinea pig poops stuck to it :lol:.

But you should know from having rabbits that the best thing in the world is a cardboard box or a cereal box with a few crumbs in :lol: His tail is just so cute the way it curls up on his back :love:

But you should know from having rabbits that the best thing in the world is a cardboard box or a cereal box with a few crumbs in :lol: His tail is just so cute the way it curls up on his back :love:

A friend said that his tail looks as though it was stuck on as an after-thought !! :lol:

Yes, I can understand that thought :lol: I presume it's absolutely usual for his breed?

No idea :lol: The Pomeranian's tail curls up over their back. Infact the only feature that Morse appears to have inherited from his Mum Lara the Pomeranian is his tail. The rest of him is very much like his Dad Bailey the Toy Poodle.

Morse is rather partial to a stray Bunny poo or two !! :lol:

Ebon loves them. We have to be certain I've swept the rabbit area well before letting her out there to access the walk area, she'll hoover them up straighaway! :mrgreen:

That was a fantastic vid! :D I laughed so hard...what a doll! I couldn't believe how audible that nose was! :lol:
Thought for sure he was going to bury the tray. That way he'll make sure that if any nuggets reappear he'll be the first to know! :lol:

Please give him an extra snuggle for me. He is so adorable! :love: xxxx

:lol: It's always the simple things innit! I've spent so much money on toys for my cat and she doesn't even touch any of them, however a shoelace keeps her entertained for actual hours :lol: She also LOVES playing with hair bands, I literally had a whole box of them and now most have mysteriously gone missing...

I'm thinking of buying my landlady's kitty some toys as he doesn't have any to play with...but let's face it, he's still gonna be chasing my socks around the house isn't he? :lol:

Morse is a beautiful pup :love:

Oh bless his little heart. An oh my, his tail :love::love::love::love::love::love: Not being dog breed knowledgeable I had no idea that dog's tails could be carried like that. It is amazing - and what a gorgeous colour. He is a love. Give him a cuddle from me x

Haha he's so gorgeous. Scout has loads of toys but his current favourite thing is the plastic cup that comes with the washing powder!

Back