• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beauty Angora nearly home!

bunnytales

Mama Doe
:D Yo Folks

Just to let you all know the urgent bunny Run to get the lovely Angora down to Adele has gone well today.

After an early, :( early Start!! - I arrived up at WOOLEY EDGE Services to met up with the lovely Kimberly to hand over the lovely bunny around 11.30 ish. - Got to confess though I did manage a sneaky butty at the Services - well a girl needs nourishment for long journeys :wink:

She was a dream on the way back and took it all in her stride - even though the journey back to the Midlands was some three hours.

Shes sleeping peacefully now after the long journey so I have'nt harassed her to take photos for you all - I know Adele will be posting many once she's had lots of TLC - A Fab bunny though and a great charecter - I KNOW ADELE WILL LOVE HER - I MIGHT JUST RABBITNAP BEFORE SHE GETS HER HANDS ON HER - LUCKY BUNNY - HER FOREVER HOME IS NOW VERY CLOSE - but I'm reeallllllllly pleased I get her for tonight!

Special thanks to Kimberley for all her help with the handover - sorry I didn't manage to get the handover pickie up but the camera technology has beaten me once again - but I know you were a little shy so your probably breathing a sigh of relief - Well done Kimberley in finding this bunny a home with Adele.

I whacked - over and out folks.

Well done Lany and Kimberly! *claps hands* Ooooooooooo I can't wait to see more pics once she's settled in............................. :D :love:

Wonderful stuff Lany - rescued bunny is now to be loved and cared for bunny!

Have a nice relax tonight - maybe a nice glass of wine (or two)??? :love:

Oh Kimberley and Lany well done indeed!!! Hats off to you!!! You are both mega-stars!! What a fab 6th wedding anniversary present it will be for Adele to be receiving this beauty into that wonderful sanctuary! This has made my day!!!!

Beauty angora nearly home

:D . So it's Toodle Pip to Auntie Lany today and 'Tilly' Ho to Auntie Adele
:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :wink: .

:love: Just 24 hours and this girlie has stolen my heart - Tilly is such a beauty.

I've spoken with Adele this morning and she should be arriving any time now to meet her new wonderful Mum.

Tilly is an absolute popett and you'd wonder anyone could not take the proper care of these or any other bunnies - I've have bathed her bottom this morning which she loved as I think it was really soothing for her. I even had a face lick and she then snuggled into my shoulder as I gently dryed her with a warm setting hairdryer. This bunny has such a forgiving nature. This bunny still has quite an ordeal ahead at the Vets tomorrow but I'm sure with her wonderful nature she'll be fine -

She's made herself right at home here in our Penthouse Bunny Suite at the moment Tilly is sitting with both ears pricked listening to the Radio - she also has a fan on in the room to keep her nice and comfortable.

When I spoke with Adele earlier she was soooooooo excited so I think its going to be bedlam when she arrives!!!

Tilley sends a hug to her other Aunt Kimberley too for finding her such a new forever home with Adele!! - she'll be winging her way there very sooooooon.

Over and Out

Oh Lany...........Tilly must now feel she is in seventh heaven! Give her some kisses and cuddles from me please :love:

:bunny: Well folks the lovely Tilly is now firmly settled in with Adele.

Adele and David arrived around 1.30 today to meet their lovely new bunny and I can confirm they were definately both sober!!! - just about!! - just kidding folks. :lol:

After only 24 hours the bedroom seems kinda strange without Tilly but hopefully I can now be her forever Aunt - I'm going to miss her loads but hopefully I can pop over and have a snuggle in a few weeks time when I know Adele will have worked her magic on this lovely Lady Angora.

I've never seen Adele's eyes look both so happy but a little sad at the same time at the plight of this lovely bunny - This bunnies situation is being fully looked into - I think I can safety speak for Adele on that as I know she's still off line at the mo!

Thanks sooooooooo much all for your kind thoughts re this rescue - its been a particularly difficult one for me to see how resiliant and trusting bunnies are in the most difficult of circumstances - but as my hubby said last night and its a phase i must have repeated dozens of times today which has helped me keep positive vibes - ITS NOT WHERE SHE'S BEEN (Kimberley very much excluded) BUT WHERE SHE IS NOW THAT COUNTS!!! - and she is now assured of a loving, experienced home - she would only be better off with ME OF COURSE!!! - (only kidding Adele! :D ) - For a learning experience I can now say I have fully experienced the difficulties with long haired bunnies in the wrong hands irrespective of this being Petstore, Pet owner or breeder.

Hey the good news is Adele and David bought me a piece of Granny's Birthday cake too - Scrummy!!!!!!!!! - I'd have driven to scotland for a chunk of that.

Good Weekends work between us all - me thinks!!!!!! - The Forum Folk - we make things happen eh mad bunny people!

Over and Out

Lany..............thank you for all you have done. You will of course be able to "visit" Tilly. She is now in such good hands - the most important thing is she will now have a superb quality of life. I look forward to hearing of her progress :love:

Morning Mad buuny folks.

Thanks for yet more lovely good wishes for Tilley and Adele - I must admit I had a kinda restless night thinking about her - and I think I'll feel better when I know how she got on at the Vets today.

Could I be a pain and ask for some positive loving vibes for this little bunny today who has has quite an ordeal ahead of her at the Vets.

Also Guys and Gals - I justed wanted to say I know you've sent me some lovely wishes for the Bunny Run the weekend but you folks out there involved in Rescue Centres its what you do every single day of the year - so justed wanted to say it feels really humbleing being amongst you all.

Had a second piece of Adeles Granny cake for breakfast - what a start to the day eh!!

bunnytales said:
Had a second piece of Adeles Granny cake for breakfast - what a start to the day eh!!

:roll: I hope Granny managed to get a bit of cake before Adele hijacked the rest of it!!!! :lol:

Guess who Again!! - :lol: Mad Woman from Bromsgrove here again!!

Just to let you know I've spoken with Adele this morning and Tilly is at the Vets as we speak - Tilly has a big day ahead of her as she will need to be shaved from top to toe (perhaps we should rename her Skinhead!!!- only Kidding - Tilley is much more befitting to this lovely lady!!) so there will be obvious worries regarding the amount of sedation needed - but ohhhh folks - I have just about everything crossed that things go well for her.

I've left a note in the Adele off line message for you all also - as she won't be contactable on line for around a week - Whats she like eh!!

I'll be speaking with Adele tonight to see how Tilly is doing so I'll post an update for you all later - in the meantime Adele has asked that if anyone needs her urgently who doesn't already have her home telephone number just drop me a PM and I'll sort her details for you.

Over and Out

:D :D :D Yipeeeeeeee - Phew!! - I'm so relieved!! -

Adele has just Text me to say - Tilly is now completely Kojak!! (oh no -there goes my age giveaway!!) but doing o.k and Adele will be picking her
up from the Vets at around 2.00 p.m

Oh folks I am sooooo pleased - this news has brought a tear to my eye!! -
Now her recovery can really start - wave your magic wand Adele matey!!

Over and Out

Back