• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RWAF Conference

It really does! I have been to one of their rabbit evenings @ that vets, and it was brilliant, and they mentioned this there. I do wish it wasn't quite so pricey though. If it had been £60 for the none members, I would have been there in a shot with no second thought! But almost £100 is quite a lot. I could have a wee spa day for that! :lol:

Then I think about how many toys and treats I could spoil Autumn & Piggies with for £90 :lol: But, I think there's a lot to learn, so hopefully I may be able to go :wave:

That's tempting. I may have to save up and look into it. The anagalesa looks good too

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I think I'll probably go on the sunday, although it would be interesting to see the stasis talk (and I'd be curious to see 'tips to a successful consult' as well! As a customer/patient it would be interesting to see how the vets see it.).

I've been to an owners night in the past at the D1ck vet, it was on EC and medical imaging and was very good :)

Back