• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cat tree?

Hi,

I was wondering if any of you have cat trees for your rabbits? I was thinking of getting one for mine but was wondering how safe they are for rabbits?

Hi. I was thinking about getting one for my rabbit. She loves being high up and jumping up everwhere she can get. I don't see why they would be dangerous. The only thing I can think of is that it would be hard to wash, but mine is trained.

Hope this helped. :)

Hi I brought a cat tree about a month ago:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/2518...=9045536&device=c&campaignid=620865095&crdt=0

It's the small one with a bridge at the bottom and a ledge to sit on. Cinammon loves it, she sits on it quite a lot and she is confident jumping from the ledge straight onto the floor without using the bridge. Cinammon is a mini lop, and only 5 months old and its fine for her. She did try to 'explore' it at the beginning, but after a couple of 'nos' from me she has stopped trying to chew it. I haven't had the need to wash it....yet. Other people on this site have them and I can't see how it would be dangerous.

Back