• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Immy (Doe)- Very Special Home Needed -Posting on Behalf of ARC Twickenam SW London

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
''We are looking for a very special home for this very special little lady. Immy was found dumped outside a vet in a very poorly condition. Her fur was in a dreadful state and both her eyes were badly infected and swollen. She has been on medication for her eyes and although they are not perfect, they are a lot better. She also sneezes quite a lot. Because of her situation we do not feel she should be bonded with another rabbit, but she is desperate for company so we are looking for a dedicated indoor home for her where she will be loved and cared for. She is super friendly and wants nothing more than a cuddle and a snuggle and has been really good at taking her medication. We do not know how old she is or how long she has left but we would love to find her a forever home for however long she does have. She is not on any medication now but her new owner would have to bathe her eyes regularly to stop them getting sticky. Are you that special person to look after our Immy?''

For more information about little Immy please contact ARC :

http://animalrescueandcare.org.uk/adopt-a-rabbit/

Awww I saw her at Donnas, Francesca and Anastasia were in the hutch below and being me opened it to have a pat. I then noticed the quarantine sign and had to go and wash my hands before touching any other rabbits. Hope she gets a good home. Xxx

Is she inside or outside now? I have a snuffly buck who will soon need a new friend. He has an isolated hutch and huge run outside. He actually looks just like her. If she has a winter coat I can offer her a sanctuary place. I can be contacted via our website if they are interested. Or if there are any other snuffly old ladies out there with winter coats needing somebun to snuggle up to...actually an old snuffly buck who has been neutered for some time would probably work too. Pip isn't your ideal husbun (not one for grooming) but he isn't a fighter either. Of course this might be just what is needed to make Cinnamon live forever in which case I'll put them into a trio, but sadly she has become so frail and she is already at least 11... I really don't think she has long. But she hasn't done badly for a rabbit that has had snuffles since we took her in 9 years ago! We don't have any other rabbit with snuffles at the moment. So Pip is in danger of being very lonely. And he hates humans, so we can't comfort him.

Is she inside or outside now? I have a snuffly buck who will soon need a new friend. He has an isolated hutch and huge run outside. He actually looks just like her. If she has a winter coat I can offer her a sanctuary place. I can be contacted via our website if they are interested. Or if there are any other snuffly old ladies out there with winter coats needing somebun to snuggle up to...actually an old snuffly buck who has been neutered for some time would probably work too. Pip isn't your ideal husbun (not one for grooming) but he isn't a fighter either. Of course this might be just what is needed to make Cinnamon live forever in which case I'll put them into a trio, but sadly she has become so frail and she is already at least 11... I really don't think she has long. But she hasn't done badly for a rabbit that has had snuffles since we took her in 9 years ago! We don't have any other rabbit with snuffles at the moment. So Pip is in danger of being very lonely. And he hates humans, so we can't comfort him.

You can contact ARC directly. I think Immy is outdoors at the moment.

http://animalrescueandcare.org.uk/contact-5/

Hi Louise :wave:, I just wanted to let you know that we have received your email and I've dropped you a reply.
Thanks very much
Gill

Back