• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bottles Vs Dishes

Thanks Chris that link is brilliant! Will have to invest in some of the ezi hoppers too for the readigrass as they eat so much of the stuff one bowl isn't big enough and they finish it twice in one day.
Lizzie, invest in some cable ties, everything for the bunnies is cable tied on. Their beds are panels which are cable tied together, some of the dishes are cable tied on (as somebunnies likes to tip it over) got some gravity bin feeders last night couldn't figure out how to fix it on so cabled tied it :lol: oh yes hay racks are cable tied on as well. Must invest in cable tie shares.
Also found a site which sells dishes that lock on in the same way the ferplast bottles do, will dig it out if anyone wants??

Angela

beck said:
I've been planning to get blueberry a bowl for her water as she doesn't seem to be able to get water out very fast from her bottle. It has been interesting to read everyones different view points. I had been thinking how easily a bowl would get food/bedding in it, so I might get one of those ferplast bottles and give them a go.

My rabbits bowl doesn't get fouled because I keep it on the other side of the room from their dog basket full of hay. Of course I can only do this because they are never shut in, but if your rabbit gets lots of exercise you could have a bowl for when they are out and about and a bottle for when they are in their cage. Best of both worlds:)

Back