• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RESCUE Secret Santa 2016 *please add pics*

Hi all

Santa's now assigned.

RESCUES -

I am ever so sorry I am quite late with this xx

No need to apologise, Kara - so very sorry for your loss :( Our bunnies don't know when Christmas day is so they will be delighted with whatever gifts arrive for them whenever they get there. Thank you for sorting this out in spite of everything that's been going on for you x

oooohhhh - Parsley Piert has made one as well on behalf of all the buns here - its called Parsley Pierts Warren wishlist https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/wishlist/18QOU2QEOLRRH/ref=nav_wishlist_lists_2

He says they also love anything from the Hay Experts - though hay itself is not in short supply here! Toys are not really played with - as with groups of buns they jsut entertain each other!

We have 34 here right now including four wildies, one half wildie, three over 10 year olds, three who are blind and deaf (none of whom are over 10!!), one with on going head tilt, one with only one ear, one with only one eye (not the same one!), as well as the hearty and healthy of various backgrounds - some direct rescue, some from other rescues who were having difficulty getting homes for whatever reason,, and of course PPP and his siblings, and the very odd one (and she is very odd) who just snuck in under the radar.

Also very very happy to receive fluffy blankets!

Last edited:
and cardboard boxes - they love cardboard boxes :roll:

PS make that two with head tilt - I forgot Nutmeg as he is coping so well!

Parsley Piert is also on facebook ( Parsley Piert Parcels - (page) although he tends to talk about himself rather than the other 33!!)

Last edited:
No need to apologise, Kara - so very sorry for your loss :( Our bunnies don't know when Christmas day is so they will be delighted with whatever gifts arrive for them whenever they get there. Thank you for sorting this out in spite of everything that's been going on for you x

'Santa' (Alison) Your wishlist does not have anything on it!!!!!

'Santa' (Alison) Your wishlist does not have anything on it!!!!!

:cry:

How random - it does when I click on it! I know someone else (Liz, maybe?) said that they couldn't get to my wish list and that the link took her to their own wish list. Very annoying! In summary, anything is gratefully accepted but in particular after the year we've had, the bunnies would like lots of healthy treats/snacks (they looove dried herbs) and a variety of toys/tunnels/boxes/hides to keep them amused and entertained :D

No worries Kara about taking your time, we all understand. And as Alison has already said, the bunnies don't know when Christmas is so they can just celebrate a bit later this year xx

sounds just like our wishlist!! except I made PPP add syringes etc

Wishlists do have 'public' 'friends only' etc choices - have you made sure its public? Can you see mine when you link to it?

Mine's on shared rather than public, which in theory means that if I share the url, it should take anyone to it, but it's not searchable without the url. I've just refreshed the link...does it work now? I'm well stocked up on boring necessities like syringes, recovery foods and disinfectants at the moment but the bunnies are a bit bored after such a tricky year and would love some things to keep them amused :)

not sure where this needs to go but parcel RU 006 arrived at Honeybunnies today.
Thank you secret santa..the oat hay will disappear very quickly! :D

Parsley Piert Parcels, (on behalf of Parsley Pierts Warren) received TWO parcels today! being a very traditional bun Parsley Piert is waiting until Xma Day to open them and share them out amongst the hordes - a role in which he will be very strictly monitored! Photos will be up on Xmas or Boxing day!

with huge thanks

It makes all the poo tray cleaning and vet trips feel 'shared' !!

I am also sorry I am not on much at present or for the last few months - I was working really really hard as I knew I would have to take time out for some treatment I am having (now) that has side effects that mean I cant really work, and as I am self employed I had to get some funds in the bank in advance! (hope that makes some sense - brain not really working)

I hope the "treatment" goes well for you and you are able to have an enjoyable Christmas (and can you thank PPP for his Facebook updates [emoji6] )

Back