• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello There! Newbie All About That Timothy Hay Life! :)

SmallPet

New Kit
Hello Fellow Small Pet Lovers:

I'm here to chop it up about all things small pet. And although, I'm owner of a company that sells premium--high grade Timothy Hay, I'm not here to sell you. I'm here to build relationships by offering awesome information that can help your pets. And to that end, I invite all of you to nominate a candidate for our annual Rescuer of the Year Award.

Do you know someone who just did amazing things for small animals this year? A rescuer who had a great idea and made it happen, or pulled off a major project? Someone who managed to find foster homes for animals in an emergency situation, using dixie cups, string, and signal flags?

Give us your vote for the most outstanding rescuer in 2016. We are looking for an individual here, not an organization. The person voted Rescuer of the Year will receive a big huge gift basket, and we'll also donate 200 lbs of hay to the rescue of their choice. Plus...we take all those people who voted for the winner, pick a name out of a hat, and send THAT person a gift basket too!

If you know of anyone nominate them at this link: https://shop.smallpetselect.com/pages/2016-rescuer-of-the-year

And nice to cyber-meet all of you. And any questions you have about Timothy Hay and what small pets should eat, please shoot them my way. :)

Hello Fellow Small Pet Lovers:

I'm here to chop it up about all things small pet. And although, I'm owner of a company that sells premium--high grade Timothy Hay, I'm not here to sell you. I'm here to build relationships by offering awesome information that can help your pets. And to that end, I invite all of you to nominate a candidate for our annual Rescuer of the Year Award.

Do you know someone who just did amazing things for small animals this year? A rescuer who had a great idea and made it happen, or pulled off a major project? Someone who managed to find foster homes for animals in an emergency situation, using dixie cups, string, and signal flags?

Give us your vote for the most outstanding rescuer in 2016. We are looking for an individual here, not an organization. The person voted Rescuer of the Year will receive a big huge gift basket, and we'll also donate 200 lbs of hay to the rescue of their choice. Plus...we take all those people who voted for the winner, pick a name out of a hat, and send THAT person a gift basket too!

If you know of anyone nominate them at this link: https://shop.smallpetselect.com/pages/2016-rescuer-of-the-year

And nice to cyber-meet all of you. And any questions you have about Timothy Hay and what small pets should eat, please shoot them my way. :)

Welcome :wave:

Back