• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ginkgo Plus

Hi everyone

Just wondering if any of your furry friends like Naturals Ginkgo Plus more than Dandelion Delight. My bunnies have gone bonkers for this and eat it like they've never been fed!! :roll: Just got some as my local shop had run out of their usual Dandelion Delight so I thought I'd give it a try, oh my, I think I'll always have to keep some handy as there'd be trouble otherwise!! Mind you, it's nice for them to have a little change every now and again and I must say its a lot less dusty than Dandelion Delight as a few past packets have been very 'bitty'.

Last edited:
Hi everyone

Just wondering if any of your furry friends like Naturals Ginkgo Plus more than Dandelion Delight. My bunnies have gone bonkers for this and eat it like they've never been fed!! :roll: Just got some as my local shop had run out of their usual Dandelion Delight so I thought I'd give it a try, oh my, I think I'll always have to keep some handy as there'd be trouble otherwise!! Mind you, it's nice for them to have a little change every now and again and I must say its a lot less dusty than Dandelion Delight as a few past packets have been very 'bitty'.

Gingko is very good, especially for our elder buns :D

Can highly recommend as all my buns enjoy it so very much it's a joy to watch them stuff their little flooffy faces!!! No nicer noise is there than bunnies enjoying food :thumb:

Back