• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay from QD :) !!

Toast&Marmalade

Young Bun
Just a quick post to say we popped into a QD store yesterday and I bought a bag of their hay as, surprisingly/amazingly, it looked quite good!! It's is unchopped meadow hay (so is nice and long) and both bunns loved it straight away (it smells delicious lol)! It was 99p for a good sized bag!

They are both good hay eaters anyway (I use Bob Martin's 'My little friend' meadow hay from Sainsbury's), but I thought I'd give them a bit of variety. I shall be getting some more of that for sure.

Jo
Xx

Last edited:
Just a quick post to say we popped into a QD store yesterday and I bought a bag of their hay as, surprisingly/amazingly, it looked quite good!! It's is unchopped meadow hay (so is nice and long) and both bunns loved it straight away (it smells delicious lol)! It was 99p for a good sized bag!

They are both good hay eaters anyway (I use Bob Martin's 'My little friend' meadow hay from Sainsbury's), but I thought I'd give them a bit of variety. I shall be getting some more of that for sure.

Jo
Xx

Hi Jo :wave:

What's a QD store? :)

It's a cheapo shop where I definitely would not expect to find any good hay lol!! If you google QD Stores they have a website and it tells you where your nearest shop is :) .

I looked up the people who 'make' the hay and they sell it for £1.49 a bag! They are only about 30 miles from me though so I may see if they will sell it to me directly, for 99p, if we go out that way and I buy A LOT! xx

Last edited:
It's a cheapo shop where I definitely would not expect to find any good hay lol!! If you google QD Stores they have a website and it tells you where your nearest shop is :) .

I looked up the people who 'make' the hay and they sell it for £1.49 a bag! They are only about 30 miles from me though so I may see if they will sell it to me directly, for 99p, if we go out that way and I buy A LOT! xx

Ah thank you :D

Just looked them up, and there are none near me, but I would be very interested in your investigations re the people who supply to the shop!

Back