• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Skye 18/09/12-23/10/16

With a heavy heart im sad to say Skye has passed away. Her death is unknown as i went to feed both tonight as she was just laid there cold. She was fine this morning but as rabbits go down hill quickly im stuck to understand what could of happened to her.
Pepsi has been brought in tonight as he must be feeling lonely with out his best friend.

RIP My baby girl sorry i wasnt with you when you passed. Ill look after pepsi for you
x

Are they outside pets? (You said you brought Pepsi in?!)
There can be more causes with outdoor pets, so could be a number of things. Some vets do post mortems, maybe put your mind at rest and deliver you answers?
So sorry for your and Pepsi's loss. Maybe a vet check on Pepsi ASAP, incase it is a contagion (virus, etc) could be on the cards for tomorrow?
How was Pepsi when you came to the cage?

Pepsi was active and happy to see me as he was due his tea and treat for the evening. gonna pop him down to the vets tomorrow for a check up.

So sorry to read this, what an awful shock for you. Hope Pepsi is doing Ok. Binky free Skye xxxxx

I'm so very sorry that Skye has gone. :cry: I can only imagine your heartbreak. (((((Huge hugs)))))
I hope Pepsi will be okay and that you can comfort each other. Binky free, Skye. xxxx

Back