Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not Sure That Morse Would be Impressed With me Posting This Video...................

Wise Old Thumper

Default Not Sure That Morse Would be Impressed With me Posting This Video...................

....................due to the bit at the start !! Sorry about the noise, it's a bit windy over at the park today !

https://youtu.be/DcnobaS9p5I
    I AM NOW POSTING AS 'InspectorMorse' BECAUSE A TECHNICAL PROBLEM HAS LOCKED ME OUT OF MY 'Jack's-Jane' ACCOUNT ON SOME DEVICES !!

Wise Old Thumper

Warren Veteran

Impressive running Morse.

He's a proper little bullet

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
    Even the strongest need to have a day of weakness

so cute.

Warren Veteran

Wow doesn't he run fast. I hope his recall is good as you would have no chance of catching him - I thought chasing my bunnies at night-time was difficult enough but they are tortoises compared to Morse!! He is clearly having so much fun

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Rhianna View Post
    Wow doesn't he run fast. I hope his recall is good as you would have no chance of catching him - I thought chasing my bunnies at night-time was difficult enough but they are tortoises compared to Morse!! He is clearly having so much fun
    Mostly his recall is excellent. He still has the occasional blip, but they are rare. He's such a submissive Pup and if he doesn't know a dog he will shuffle up to them on his tummy and then roll on his back frantically wagging his tail. He does it regardless of the size of the dog, even a teacup chihuahua !
    I AM NOW POSTING AS 'InspectorMorse' BECAUSE A TECHNICAL PROBLEM HAS LOCKED ME OUT OF MY 'Jack's-Jane' ACCOUNT ON SOME DEVICES !!

Oh bless him

Rest in Peace my little Honey-Pie, I will love and miss you forever sweetheart xxxxxxxxxxx

Warren Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    Mostly his recall is excellent. He still has the occasional blip, but they are rare. He's such a submissive Pup and if he doesn't know a dog he will shuffle up to them on his tummy and then roll on his back frantically wagging his tail. He does it regardless of the size of the dog, even a teacup chihuahua !
    Aaaw, I bet that looks really cute

Mama Doe

Oh Morse he is such a joy Jane. Not only does he pose like a pointer he runs like a greyhound
    My special bunnies, Toby Twostep and Mabel Flump (NWRR).
    Sleep tight my precious Noo, darling Spring, handsome BJ, beloved Rosie, fluffy man Herbie, little poppet Hollie, wee Bobbin and Gabriel, simply a legend
    Til we meet again xx