Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone want rid of past rabbit magazines + RWA membership question

Default Anyone want rid of past rabbit magazines + RWA membership question

I joined the RWA and got my first magazine and I love it! I've ordered winter 2014 - winter 2015 because it was on sale, I was just wondering if anyone has any rabbit magazines they don't want anymore that I could buy from them? Also with the membership, I got the impression there's certain info just for members and things like hopper groups, is there a log in area somewhere that I haven't found yet? How do i find out about local hopper groups?
    Elmo and Cookie the Thrianta brothers ♥
    Princess the Lionlop

Mama Doe

I've got loads and should really do a clear out! I'll have a sort through this weekend
    Bunny mum to Dixie, Blue, Indy (trio), Sir Humphrey Floofalot and River & Albie!
    Piggy mum to Mabel, Peaches and Buzz

Quote Originally Posted by catherine09 View Post
    I've got loads and should really do a clear out! I'll have a sort through this weekend
    Ooh great If you find any you don't want then please drop me a message I have/have ordered Winter 2014, spring 2015, summer 2015, autumn 2015, winter 2015 and autumn 2016
    Princess the Lionlop

You'll love them, there is so much information in them, I keep mine and have several years' worth

Mama Doe

Hi. I've been a member since the very start. I signed up at the NEC when the girls were trying to start up the House Rabbit Association. There was a Bird Show and a Rabbit Show on at the time. Crikey, that was years ago. I had a very low membership number, then they went computerised and had to put 11 in front of the members numbers. When it started, there was no glossy magazine, just a set of photocopies, but it has always been a very forward thinking club and has raised public awareness regarding rabbit welfare. It is a fabulous club to belong to.

Bump, still looking for any old magazines. Also I saw in some old threads that Pets at Home were selling bunny mad but i can't find any mention of it on their website and i don't remember seeing it last time i was in store, do they still have it?
    Princess the Lionlop

Quote Originally Posted by DemiS View Post
    Bump, still looking for any old magazines. Also I saw in some old threads that Pets at Home were selling bunny mad but i can't find any mention of it on their website and i don't remember seeing it last time i was in store, do they still have it?
    yes pets at home still stock bunnymad magazine and dobbies,

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

You can email them on hq@rabbitwelfare.co.uk to find out if there are any Hopper groups near you. Our Kent one is a bit too far for you.

Thanks, I emailed yesterday and unfortunately they've stopped with the hopper groups because social media has taken over and they don't remember there being one in Notts anyway which is a shame
    Princess the Lionlop

Quote Originally Posted by DemiS View Post
    Thanks, I emailed yesterday and unfortunately they've stopped with the hopper groups because social media has taken over and they don't remember there being one in Notts anyway which is a shame
    Sooooo, we should start one?
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.