• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit shed & run

bobbielop

New Kit
Hello!
I should mention that this is my first time posting here. I always check this website out and finally was able to make an account and go on the forum.. anyways back to what I came to ask about and I hope I am posting this in the right section.
I live in the US and I have a bunch of loving bunnies who live in a cage free home but recently my dog who is a pit bull has gone blind and gets nervous when he's around certain people/ pets. (he's not aggressive just scared) and I've been trying for a while now to find an outside rabbit shed with a run. My house is already small, to begin with, so I would love to make sure my rabbits are happy and are able to roam whenever they want to. I have seen on this website a bunch of links to only UK rabbit sheds and looked up multiple websites and noticed they are all from the UK and unable to purchase them since they don't deliver to the US. I'd like to know where I can purchase one here in the US, any link or maybe a DIY would help. I even tried looking for just plain sheds and try to convert them into a rabbit shed with a run and I definitely can not afford a shed for $1000. I don't know if anyone can help me out or not but it wouldn't help but to try asking someone on here.
Thanks!

I had my shed done by a local carpenter. They can put in things like extra windows, stable doors and even mesh inserts if required.

Best of luck. Go for tongue and groove if you can. Its well worth getting the best that you can afford.

Back