• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fiba first

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
I was going give chase this as with Mabel did in mornings then his hay hay hay, then greens night, I emailed them to ask how much should a rabbit 1.7kg have a day they got back saying between 12-15, surely that's way to much, so chase is currently on 2, I did try him on a small amount of as pellets but he got a sticky bum so removed them so based on rest of his diet how many should I give him I dont want him losing weight, 😱

I give about 5 sticks a day to mine (who don't have pellets, just hay and forage) but I guess it depends on bunny size and activity levels too!

I give about 5 sticks a day to mine (who don't have pellets, just hay and forage) but I guess it depends on bunny size and activity levels too!

Thanks sounds more reasonable he quite active bit also quite laid back lol and now he does have greens every night whereas in past he was only given greens twice week with small pellets which one have now earned him off suppose need look at it that way, I will try 3 continue as what wanted to do with him and monitor his weight

Mine only have 1 each in the morning, although they do also get pellets around 6pm. They would probably happily eat 12 mind you :lol:

Back