• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reviews on this Hay?

bs189

New Kit
http://www.hay-and-straw.co.uk/hayandstraw/Ordering-Page.html

This timothy hay has been recommended to me as my bun is not eating the hay I usually buy as it doesn't seem to be great quality anymore.
I was just wondering if anyone used this timothy hay and could tell me whether it was any good and what size they usually buy.

A picture would also be good to see what it's like!

Yes, lots of people order from there. Some of their rabbits prefer the Ings; mine prefer the Timothy & Rye.

They are brilliant. If you ever see anyone on here talking about hay for pets it is the same company, they recently rebranded when they updated their website so have a new name, the hay is as good as ever though!

My buns have always preferred the Ings but a bun who prefers stalky hay would probably rather have the Timothy and rye.

I got the buns the Ings hay and the timothy and rye and they love the Ings both dont bother with the other ive still got loads left i just put that in the litter tray and top up with Ings on top. I think its because its harder and they prefer greener softer hay.

We get T&R or Ings. T&R is stalkier as Hele said, it's also more golden and makes the most amazing golden poopies! The Ings is softer, greener and smells lovely and sweet. You can get a sample of all three types; meadow wasn't as popular here. We get the medium size as we don't have loads of storage space!

Back