• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tutorial: Adding Images

Thanks a lot, I am easily confused :? What should I have done to make the picture my avatar, just so I know for when I want to change it.

You click on the profile link at the top of the screen: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/profile.php?mode=editprofile

Near the bottom is the bit for the avatar changes. You can either link to an image on the web or upload you own. The tricky bit is the image needs to be quite small so if you start of witha big picture you need to resize it using something like paint first. Or you can just ask here and someone will help you :)

Tam

Hia Tam, Please can you help me? I finally managed to figure out how to get my rabbit pic attached but now it is way toooo big! How do I make it smaller on here? Thanks!! xx

HELP!!!!!

please help me!!i have just joined photobucket,loaded my pics and then put them in a post as per the instructions above but all thatr's in my post now is the address thingy!!

what do i do??????

Your photos need to be in .jpg format to display on the web. So open them up in whichever image program your using (e.g. paint) then go to the file menu and select 'save as' (not save) and near the bottom of the box that pops up it gives you the options for the 'save as type' from that list select jpeg/jpg and then use those files.

Tam

bon bon.JPG

this is the link im using have tried to post it in the general chat bit but isnt working - please what am i doing wrong and where do you get your fab signatures from please :) - who do i have to chat up ?? :D

help with pics

can any one help i am trying to load my pics i have put them on to muchos.co.uk but still can't seem to get it right on here
bigpics.cfm

Hello Dumb Dumb here :lol:
Pleeeeaaaaassssseeeee Heeeeeeelllllp
God am i confused! Ive just joined photo bucket and have got a picture of Pepsi on there but have not got a clue how to get it on here please please help, I know you've probably been asked this a thousand times, But i keep reading through things and just dont get it. :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

loulou said:
Hello Dumb Dumb here :lol:
Pleeeeaaaaassssseeeee Heeeeeeelllllp
God am i confused! Ive just joined photo bucket and have got a picture of Pepsi on there but have not got a clue how to get it on here please please help, I know you've probably been asked this a thousand times, But i keep reading through things and just dont get it. :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Ok you look at the picture you have on Photobucket underneath the picture should be three boxes one with Url, one with Tag and one with Img, if you copy the IMG link and post it in your post it should work. :D

Yippppppppeeeeeee!
It works :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Thank You so much,You are an................ :angel:

Do i have to to that every time?

loulou said:
Yippppppppeeeeeee!
It works :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Thank You so much,You are an................ :angel:

Do i have to to that every time?

What a gorgeous bunster :love:

Yep do that for every photo you want to post :thumb:

Back