• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone else having issues with current Ings hay batch?!

Mollie100

Warren Scout
My two are not fussy when it comes to hay but they are not interested at all in their latest bag of Ings hay. :(

I noticed as soon as I unpacked it that it was soft and not as green or stalky as previous batches but hoped it would be ok....... but they really don't like it. Anyone else had issues? I don't know whether to contact the Ings Hay people but as it's a natural product it seems silly.

Hi,

Defo contact them, they are amazing!! I had a bad batch of Ings a couple of months ago too and they just sent me another bag free of charge no questions asked. I emailed them on the Monday, they called me that afternoon to apologise & confirm they we're happy to send out another, and it arrived on Wednesday! Love hayforpets.. Really easy xx

Hmmm. Scrap this. Just double-checked and it appears I'm a wally. I ordered Meadow Hay by mistake! D'oh!! :oops: :oops:

Better order some Ings hay!! :p

ETA: Thanks Ruthy - that's good to know anyway xx I'll use this Hay as bedding for some of my small animals. xx

Ps - They've been chomping on forage - hawthorn and Apple (husband fetched the apple etc today - got him foraging now lol!) - so they've had lots of stuff to keep them going.

Back