• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shed flooring

Jade_J

Young Bun
Hello,

Our new shed has arrived and I am after some ideas for the flooring other than vinyl. We have had this in the past but one of our rescue bunnies isn't litter trained and likes to go to the loo on the floor and it leaked through. I want something that's going to last. I was thinking about metal sheets and may be something over the top to take the cold away?

How about stable matting/ rubber flooring? I've got rubber sheeting - 1cm thick conveyer belt matting in my goat shed, and had it in the rabbit shed when I had outdoor rabbits, it's extremely durable :thumb:

Hello, never thought of this. Is it waterproof do you know? Is it relatively chew proof?

I've not used actual stable matting before but it will be waterproof and I would have thought fairly chew proof. The stuff I use is similar to stable matting I think, and it was very chew proof :thumb:

Back